- Smartphones here, smartphones there, smartphones everywhere!
According to a recent New York Times article based on Forrester’s research, 1 billion people will own smartphones by 2016 – that’s roughly one in seven people on the planet. The article goes on to discuss how businesses must to be ready to use mobile devices to engage with customers in order to compete in the global economy.
- The Ultimate Shopping Spree: How SoLoMo Enhances Merchant and Consumer Experiences
You left work late and now you’re in a rush to find a present for your friend so you don’t show up to her party empty handed! You don’t want to run from store to store like a chicken with your head cut off, you need quick feedback and relevant suggestions.
- Thoughts on Our First Thought Leadership Summit at CES 2012
2012 is going to be a monumental inflection point in the digital landscape
- Browsing is for PCs – Mobile Users Take Action
An organization can't just think mobile is just another extension of web content, but rather they need to consider the key differences and uses between mobile and pc engagement in order to create a solid mobile strategy.
- Welcome Mobile into the Digital Family with Open Arms
Stop Treating Mobile like the Red-headed-Step-Child!
- Introducing the MobileBits Blog
MobileBits' first blog post. A welcome message.
- The Teen Target - Who Is This Hot New Consumer?
Teens are increasing their mobile usage at an incredibly fast pace. Their mobile usage has scaled beyond texting and being used to drive purchase and commerce decisions. How will that affect the hyper local retail and merchant space?